The Ultra Slim Cat6 UTP, 28AWG, Network Cable joins the Series Alpha Structured Cabling Solution from ALOGIC. The Ultra Slim Cat6 Cable are constructed of
28 AWG, unshielded, twisted pair, stranded copper with LSZH jacket and high performance RJ45 modular plugs.
- Space Saving Design – Reduced Diameter: The smaller cable diameter allows twice the amount of cable to be routed through cable managers and pathways compared to traditional Cat6 patch cables. This saves valuable space in a high density environment and at the same time improved air floe and cooling.
- Flexible Cable – Small Bend Radius: Use of UTP stranded 28 AWG copper cable allows for a very flexible patch cable with tight bend radius suitable for high density installations and superior cable management.
- Variety of Colours: The Ultra Slim Cat6 UTP, 28AWG, Network Cables are available in ten colours for colour coding your installation.
- 100% performance tested: All the cables are individually tested ensuring optimum performance.
- Fully Moulded Snag-less Boots: Fully Moulded tangle Free Snag-less boot allow for a clean and time saving install and move when required.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Construction
- Conductor: 28AWG (100% Copper)
- Outer Dia.: 3.8 +/- 0.15 mm
- Insulation: LSZH
- Connector Type: 8P8C _ RJ45
- Contacts: 50u Gold Plated
- Wiring Scheme: T568A
- Fully Moulded Snag-less Boot
Compliance & Certifications:
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6
- ISO 11801 Class E Edition 2.1
- IEC 60603-7
- IEEE 802.3af/802.3at
- Exceeds all ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO 11801 Class E Edition 2.1 electrical performance requirements.
- Ultra Slim design saves valuable space.
- Suitable for high density environment.
- Flexible cable allows for high bend radius.
- 50u gold plated connected connectors and 100% copper construction.
- Fully Moulded tangle Free Snag-less boot allow for a clean and time saving install and move.
- Available in ten colours for colour coding your installation.
- Warranty : LIFE TIME.