Apollo 4 series Fibre Media Converters can convert Optical-Electric Ethernet signals between 10/100M UTP interface (TX) and 100M optical fiber interface (FX). It can extend traditional 10/100M fast Ethernet to a distance of 120km through an optical fibre link. It possesses stable performance and good quality by adopting latest IC packages. 6 Group LED indicated lights can fully monitor the working conditions the media convertor. It is easy for end-users to observe network operation. Apollo 4 series external power supply Converters can be used alone, or inserted to a 14 slots Media Converters Rack. The Apollo 4 Media Convertor series are suitable for use in a Data Network Centre.
• Auto negotiation function allows UTP port to auto select 10M or 100M, and Full Duplex or Half Duplex.
• UTP port supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover.
• Indicator function of link fault (LFP): When optical fibre or UTP is at fault, the converter could stop all the link.
• Multiple Optical Transceiver could be chosen: SC, ST or FC, singlemode / multimode
• Supporting 1600 bytes packet for management
• Converter working mode can be chosen: Store and forward switch mode, Modified cut-through switch mode, or Converter mode.
• Internal or External switching power: for users to choose.