Fibre Optic pigtails are essential when terminating cables within a splice enclosure by either using a fusion splicer or mechanical splicing. Using pre-polished assemblies can reduce the risk of poor connector termination and therefor loss. Cables terminated within a production facility will give a higher performance than cables terminated on site. Apollo Technology Pty Ltd distributes a wide range of laboratory terminated and tested fibre optic pigtail assemblies Apollo Technology Pty Ltd Fibre Optic Pigtails are available in a 12 pack using 900 micron tight buffered fibre with international standard colors. The standard length that is supplied is 2m. The Fibre Optic Pigtails are available with a range of connectors: SC, SC APC, LC, LC APC, ST, MTRJ and FC.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Easy to strip and cleave
• Full range of test results provided.
• Fully machine polished connectors supplied, ensuring low loss
• High quality, machine polished connectors for consistent low loss performance
• Identifiable fibre buffer colors under all lighting conditions
• Short connector boots for ease of fibre management in high density applications
• Ultra polish & Angle polish options available all terminations are manufactured to exceed performance parameters set by industry standards.
• Fast turnaround of non-standard requirements.
• Full traceability & test certification supplied with each assembly.
• 900 micron tight buffered fibre optic cable.
• For use in permanent termination of optical fibre via fusion splicing
• For use in permanent termination of optical fibre through mechanical splicing