MPO-MTP trunk cables are high density multi-stranded cables which form the backbone of a data centre. MPO-MTP Cables are available in different fibre-counts up to 144 fibres, the MPO-MTP trunks reduce the installation time by consolidating multiple sub-units into a single cable. This approach significantly reduces the overall diameter of the cable and provides much better space utilization of cable routing channels. MPO-MTP trunk cables are available with 8, 12 and 24 fibre sub-units so that users can deploy Base-8, Base-12 or Base-24 infrastructures to suit their MTP connectivity requirements.
Is available in OM1, OM3, OM4 and Singlemode Options
A variety of connector types are also available, please let us know your request.
- High density and backbone cabling – Plug and play
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) material
- Multiple fibre connectivity system
- Customer specific cable and fan-out lengths available
- Short distance connections within a single rack or cabinet
- Storage Area Network
- Data centre connectivity applications
Performance of Assemblies MTP
|Type/ Performance||Singlemode(APC Polish)||Multimode(PC/Flat Polish)|
|Standard||Elite Low Loss||Standard||Elite Low Loss|
|Maximum Insertion Loss||≤ 0.75dB||≤ 0.35dB||≤ 0.60dB||≤ 0.35dB|
|Return Loss||≥ 50dB||N/A|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 80°C||40°C to 80°C|