- Reviews (0)
Cat 6 Ethernet Cables allow for better signal to noise ratio with minimal loss – which translates to faster and more reliable networks for today’s applications.
Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as Cat-6, is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that are backwards compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards.
Compared with Cat-5 and Cat-5e, Cat-6 ethernet cable features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. The cable standard provides the performance of up to 550 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T / 1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet).
- Gigabit Ethernet, Multimedia, video, voice & data
- Horizontal wiring in Local Area Networks (LAN)
- 550MHz Broadband Video
- Cable Type: Cat 6
- Connectors: Unterminated
- Length: 305m (1000ft)
- Colour: Blue
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Diameter: 6.2mm
- Unterminated Cat 6 in Pull Box
- PVC Outer Jacket
- Metre Marked
- 305m easy-pull box
- 23 AWG
- UL listed
- EIA/TIA and ACMA approved
- ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B.2-1 CAT.6
- ISO/IEC 11801 CLASS E, 2nd Edition
- IEC 61156-6
- CENELEC EN 50173-1 CENELEC EN 50288-5-1
- CENELEC EN 50288-5-2
- Flame Retardancy is verified according to IEC 60332-1-2
- RoHS compliance the European Union issued Directive 2002/95/EC
3 year warranty.