Many IT installers know the pain of taking several hours to fix a mistake it took a mere 5 seconds to make. These self- traceable fibre optic patch cable from Apollo Technology use a bright LED that allows you to instantly trace a cable from end to end without complex testers. These cables are ideal for use in new or existing fibre optic network installations for a guaranteed reduction in downtime when dealing with faulty wiring and wiring mistakes. Fibre optic patch cables are preferred over normal copper cables because use of fibre optic patch cables result in comparatively lower loss of signal and because they are highly reliable.
Many customers prefer to use fibre optic patch cables because these cables are hundred percent immune to any electromagnetic interference. The self-tracing Patch Cord provides a time-saving alternative to hand tracing for both large and small projects. Using these self-tracing Fibre Optic Patch Cords reduces network downtime and makes diagnosing network connection issues easy. Everything is built into the cable and there is no need to change existing infrastructure
- Save hours of testing and tracing of leads, you can confirm the correct lead before any disconnection occurs.
- A simple and easy way to Reverse Polarity
- Each self-tracing cable has a bright red LED light on each plug that allows you to trace cables instantly in complex wiring systems
- Dramatically reduces downtime by providing instant cable identification for efficient mistake resolution and maintenance
- Requires no outside equipment to trace cable; simply press the button on the boot and both ends flash bright red for quick matching
Please contact us for a quote: